- What is the clinic’s protocol in regards to COVID-19?
We are following CDC guidelines and require a mask to be worn inside the clinic at all times. We will be screening patients and any guests in the office by taking the temperature of each patient and guest by asking the following questions:
– Any recent or new onset of the following: fever, cough, shortness of breath, new loss of taste or new loss of smell, has the patient or caregiver/family member been around anyone recently diagnosed with COVID-19 or has the patient and/or guest been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks.
- Are masks required in the office?
Yes. To ensure the safety of our staff, providers, and any other patients in the clinic, masks are required while in the office.
- How do I make a payment?
Payments can be made by calling our Billing Main Line at +1-877-943-2823. Payments can also be made in the clinic. We accept all major credit cards, cash, and check, or on the website “patient portal”.
- I received a letter from my insurance company stating that my doctor is out of network. What do I do?
As with starting up any new business, there will always be a few obstacles. We are currently in the process of getting our contracts confirmed with the insurance payers. While we are getting contracted, you may be receiving letters from your insurance provider saying that we are out of network, or that you may have to pay out of network fees, or that you may not get to see your provider anymore. This is TEMPORARY while we get contracted. You CAN still see your providers! We have historically been considered as an “A-list” provider by these same insurance plans, so just hang in there with us as we go through this process quickly. In the meantime, Heart Endovascular And Rhythm of Texas (HEART) will absorb and cover any out-of-network charges that exceed in-network charges for all office visits, testing, echo, stress tests, dopplers, etc. This does not include any bloodwork, lab work, or procedures.
- If it is urgent, how do I reach my doctor after hours?
Call the office at (512) 504-7411 and they will connect you to a 24-hour call service that will contact the physician for you.
- How do I get a refill on my medication?
You should reach out to your pharmacy first for a refill request. When requesting refills from your pharmacy, please make sure to confirm/give your pharmacy our new phone line (512) 504-7411 and fax line (512) 215-8824 to ensure a smooth process while requesting the refill of your specific medications. If you have any other questions regarding your prescription refill request, please contact our office.
- Where can I find Patient Forms?
Patient forms can be found on the webpage tab titled “Patient Forms and Resources”. You can also access the below forms by clicking on the link next to them:
– New Patient Paperwork
– Existing Patient Paperwork
– Medical Records Release TO HEART
– Medical Records Release FROM HEART